Dr. Feingold is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office333 Cedar St
New Haven, CT 06510Phone(203) 432-4771
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 2013 - 2018
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- Commentary: One Plus One Does Not Equal Two: Combined Pectus Repair With Open Cardiac Surgery.Paul L. Feingold, Margaret Blair Marshall> ;Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2021 Mar 7
- Mortality benefits of thromboprophylaxis - Authors' reply.Nicholas D. Klemen, Paul L. Feingold, Barry Hashimoto, Cary P. Gross, Kevin Y. Pei> ;The Lancet Haematology. 2020 Nov 1
- 3 citationsMortality risk associated with venous thromboembolism: a systematic review and Bayesian meta-analysis.Nicholas D. Klemen, Paul L. Feingold, Barry Hashimoto, Melinda Wang, Svetlana Kleyman, Alexandria Brackett, Cary P. Gross, Kevin Y. Pei> ;The Lancet Haematology. 2020 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: