Dr. Gibson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11188 Tesson Ferry Rd
Affton, MO 63123Phone(314) 849-5300Fax(314) 849-2014
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsPoint-of-care ecarin clotting time versus activated clotting time in correlation with bivalirudin concentration.Ivan P. Casserly, Dean J. Kereiakes, William A Gray, Paul H Gibson, Michael A Lauer, Joel P. Reginelli, David J. Moliterno> ;Thrombosis Research. 2004 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: