Dr. Grodan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4940 Van Nuys blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403Phone+1 310-854-0100Fax+1 818-810-6875
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1977 - 1978
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1975 - 1977
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsAssessment of the functional significance of coronary artery disease with atrial pacing and cardiokymographyRan Vas, George A. Diamond, Robert A. Silverberg, Paul J. Grodan, Harold S. Marcus, Neil A. Buchbinder, James S. Forrester> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1979 Dec 1
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: