Dr. Grooms is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Mercy Way
Joplin, MO 64804Phone(417) 556-2727
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Kirksville Osteopathic Medical CenterClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State License 1998 - 2015
- MO State License 1998 - 2022
- TX State License 1997 - 2001
- SD State License Active through 2015
- ND State License Active through 2015
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2014
- Mercy Hospital JoplinJoplin, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: