Dr. Hakes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Delaney Dr
El Paso, IL 61738Phone+1 309-527-2260Fax+1 309-527-2270
- Is this information wrong?
- Board certified in Family Practice and Geriatrics.
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
- Carle BroMenn Medical CenterNormal, Illinois
- OSF St. Joseph Medical CenterBloomington, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: