Dr. Hiss is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2285 Green Vista Dr
Sparks, NV 89431Phone+1 775-674-1100Fax+1 775-674-1114
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/Wills Eye HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 1984 - 1987
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 1990 - 2025
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 1998
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 1988
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsSolitary Retinovitreal Abscess as the Initial Manifestation of CryptococcosisPaul W. Hiss, Jerry A. Shields, James J. Augsburger> ;Ophthalmology. 1988 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: