Are you Dr. Johnson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office801 5th St
Sioux City, IA 51101Phone+1 712-279-2512Fax+1 712-279-2455
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Johnson, MD is a general surgeon in Sioux City, Iowa. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Iowa, Georgia, and Alaska. He is affiliated with MercyOne Siouxland Medical Center, UnityPoint Health - St. Lukes's Sioux City, and MercyOne Oakland Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Central Iowa Health System (Iowa Methodist Medical Center)Residency, Surgery, 1981 - 1985
- Creighton University School of Medicine (Omaha)Residency, Surgery, 1978 - 1979
- Creighton University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1978 - 2024
- AK State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- IA State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1996 - 1997
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- MercyOne Adds Third Hyperbaric Chamber for Wound Care, Only Chambers in RegionSeptember 28th, 2021
- MercyOne Siouxland Medical CenterSioux City, Iowa
- UnityPoint Health - St. Lukes's Sioux CitySioux City, Iowa
- MercyOne Oakland Medical CenterOakland, Nebraska
- Sioux Falls Veterans Affairs Health Care SystemSioux Falls, South Dakota