Dr. Kelley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Va Medical Center
Mountain Home, TN 37684Phone(423) 439-8000Fax(423) 439-2200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ToledoResidency, Psychiatry, 1985 - 1986
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Psychiatry, 1982 - 1984
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1990 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- The End of 9-to-5? One Scientist Believes 10am Starts Are the Way Forward & We're on BoardNovember 12th, 2018
- Johnson City Medical CenterJohnson City, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: