Dr. Kitsis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office475 Seaview Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10305Phone+1 718-226-1673Fax+1 561-997-0849
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical Education/Presbyterian Shadyside HospitalFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 2001 - 2003
- Quinnipiac University Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine/St VIncent's Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Nicolae Testemitanu State University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- CT State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsLarge embolus in transit - an unresolved therapeutic dilemma (case report and review of literature).Vratika Agarwal, Nikhil Nalluri, Masood A. Shariff, Muhammad Akhtar, Yefim Olkovsky, Paul E. Kitsis, John P. Nabagiez> ;Heart & Lung. 2014 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: