Are you Dr. Klekotka?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4921 Parkview Pl
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone+1 314-362-2643Fax+1 314-454-5626
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Klekotka, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Saint Louis, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Dermatology, 2003 - 2006
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumInternship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial of bamlanivimab and etesevimab together in high-risk ambulatory patients with COVID-19 and validation of the prognostic...Michael Dougan, Masoud Azizad, Bharat Mocherla, Robert L. Gottlieb, Peter Chen, Corey Hebert, Russell Perry, Joseph Boscia, Barry Heller, Jason Morris, Chad Crystal, A...> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2021 Oct 28
- 7 citationsEmergence of SARS-CoV-2 Resistance with Monoclonal Antibody TherapyManish Chandra Choudhary, Kara W Chew, Rinki Deo, James P. Flynn, James Regan, Charles R Crain, Carlee Moser, Michael Hughes, Justin Ritz, Ruy M. Ribeiro, Ruian Ke, Jo...> ;medRxiv. 2021 Sep 15
- 5 citationsFirst-in-Human Study of Bamlanivimab in a Randomized Trial of Hospitalized Patients With COVID-19.Peter Chen, Gourab Datta, Ying Grace Li, Jenny Y. Chien, Karen L. Price, Emmanuel Chigutsa, Patricia Brown-Augsburger, Josh Poorbaugh, Jeffrey Fill, Robert J. Benschop...> ;Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 2021 Oct 16
- Join now to see all
- Role Of NK Cells In Contact HypersensitivityNational Institute Of Arthritis And Musculoskeletal And Skin Diseases2008–2009