- Dr. Paul Kravitz, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Burke, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. He is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Education & Medical Training
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Roger Williams Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License1978 - 2016
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:Washington DC AreaCastle Connolly, 2012
- Top Doctors:Washington-BaltimoreCastle Connolly, 2012
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
- Comparison of Nocturnal Hemodialysis (NHD) and Short Daily Hemodialysis (DHD) With the NxStage® System One™ Start of enrollment: 2008 Apr 01
Miller, B.,Schiller-Moran, B.,Ross, D.,Scott, G.,Atwal, J.,Aragon, M.,Jevec, P.,Kravitz, P.,Pond, P.,Elliott, W.
Publications & Presentations
- Dermatofibromas and systemic lupus erythematosus. Kravitz, P.; Arch Dermatol. 1980 Dec.
- Urticarial vasculitis, immune complex disease, and an infected ventriculoatrial shunt. Kravitz, P., Stahl, N. I.; Cutis. 1985 Aug.
- Hilar adenopathy and positive HIV antibody test: case report. Ingram, C. W., Dicicco, B., Pastore, L., Kravitz, P.; Va Med. 1989 Mar.
- Register to See 4 More
- American Academy of Dermatology - AADFellow
- Dr. Paul Kravitz, Dr. Paul Kravitz, MD, Dr. P Kravitz, Dr. Paul Howard Kravitz