Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 E. 40th St
New York, NY 10022Phone+1 212-889-3550Fax+1 718-832-3379
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/New York Eye and Ear Infirmary at Mount SinaiResidency, Ophthalmology, 2000 - 2003
- Main Line Health System/Lankenau Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Abraham Kornzweig Award for Excellence in Resident Education Mt. Sinai Ophthalmology, 2004
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- I Would Rather Die Than Not SeeJune 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: