Dr. Lindner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office667 Kingsborough Sq
Chesapeake, VA 23320Phone(757) 436-0167Fax(757) 436-0236
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ascension Providence/MSUCHMResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1994 - 1998
- Hurley Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1996 - 2006
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013-2014
- Chesapeake Regional Medical CenterChesapeake, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: