Dr. Mallory is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeVanderbilt Eye Institute
2311 Pierce Ave.
Nashville, TN 37232
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Surgical Retina and Vitreous, 2020 - 2020
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Ophthalmology, 2017 - 2020
- University of South Dakota School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Ganglion Cell Layer Thickness Variance Using SPECTRALIS Optical Coherence Tomography.Paul Mallory, Sushant Wagley, John Chen, Collin M McClelland, Peter A Downie, Bruce Lindgren, Michael S Lee> ;Journal of neuro-ophthalmology : the official journal of the North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society. 2022 Mar 24
- Bilateral Ocular Ischemic Syndrome in the Setting of Chronic Angle Closure Glaucoma.Ameay V. Naravane, Paul W. Mallory, Jess L Boysen, Dara D. Koozekanani, Michael S. Lee> ;Journal of Glaucoma. 2021 May 1
- Cancer-Associated Retinopathy due to Clear Cell Renal CarcinomaSushant Wagley, Tu M. Tran, Paul W. Mallory, Michael S. Lee, Karen R Armbrust, Bruce Trautman, Sandra R. Montezuma> ;Ocular Oncology and Pathology. 2020 Dec 18
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: