Are you Dr. Martineau?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1959 Ne Pacific St
C212, Box 356340
Seattle, WA 98195Phone+1 206-543-0065
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Martineau, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Seattle, Washington.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 2006 - 2007
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsGait risk factors for disease progression differ between non-traumatic and post-traumatic knee osteoarthritis.Shawn M. Robbins, Jean-Pierre Pelletier, François Abram, Mathieu Boily, John Antoniou, Paul A. Martineau, Moreno Morelli, Johanne Martel-Pelletier> ;Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 2021 Nov 1
- 3 citationsReliability of Anatomic Bony Landmark Localization of the ACL Femoral Footprint Using 3D MRI.Thiru Sivakumaran, Rehana Jaffer, Yousef Marwan, Adam Hart, Arnold Radu, Mark Burman, Paul A. Martineau, Tom Powell> ;Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine. 2021 Oct 20
- 4 citationsEnhanced Bone Remodeling After Fracture PrimingJose Luis Ramirez-GarciaLuna, Karla Rangel-Berridi, Ore-Oluwa Olasubulumi, Derek H. Rosenzweig, Janet E. Henderson, Rahul Gawri, Paul A. Martineau> ;Calcified Tissue International. 2021 Oct 19
- Join now to see all
- How to Study Smarter – Get Better Grades in School or CollegeOctober 9th, 2021