Dr. Maynard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office419 Town Mountain Rd
Pikeville, KY 41501Phone(606) 433-0720Fax(606) 433-0635
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine/Family Medicine, 2002
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolInternship, Internal Medicine/Family Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- University of LouisvilleClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- VA State Medical License 2002 - 2006
- KY State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Pikeville Medical CenterPikeville, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: