Dr. Monaco is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2440 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06518Phone(203) 281-6228Fax(203) 248-2881
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Quinnipiac University Frank H. Netter MD School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Sapienza University of RomeClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Lytec MD EMR, McKesson Corporation, 2012
- Histology Podcasts - Dr. Paul Monaco | Anatomy &Amp; Physiology... https://t.co/8Uaqpd4EJVJanuary 25th, 2016
- Top Collections & Education ContentJanuary 25th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: