Are you Dr. Nguyen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office450 E Romie Ln
Salinas, CA 93901Phone(831) 372-7844
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Nguyen, MD is a board certified family physician in Salinas, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Texas. He is affiliated with Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center, HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress, and Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital.
Education & Training
- Carilion Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2008
- Health Partners Institute Medical EducationInternship, Family Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Predicting prostate cancer mortality among men with intermediate to high-risk disease and multiple unfavorable risk factors.Nguyen, P. L.,Chen, M. H.,Catalona, W. J.,Moul, J. W.,Sun, L.,D'Amico, A. V.> ;Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys.. 2009 Mar 1
- Biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy for prevalent versus incident cases of prostate cancer : implications for management.Nguyen, P. L.,Chen, M. H.,Catalona, W. J.,Alexander, B. M.,Roehl, K. A.,Loeb, S.,D'Amico, A. V.> ;Cancer. 2008 Oct 22
- High-dose-rate brachytherapy for prostate cancer in a previously radiated patient with polyethylene glycol hydrogel spacing to reduce rectal dose: case report and revi...Nguyen, P. L.,Devlin, P. M.,Beard, C. J.,Orio, P. F.,O'Leary, M. P.,Wolfsberger, L. D.,O'Farrell, D. A.,Sweeney, C. M.,Hadaschik, B. A.,Hohenfellner, M.,Hatiboglu, G.> ;Brachytherapy. 2012 May 01
- When and Why Statins Fail to Save LivesAugust 2017