Are you Dr. Olive?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1235 E Cherokee St
Springfield, MO 65804Phone(417) 820-2000Fax(417) 820-5988
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Olive, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Springfield, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri. He is affiliated with Citizens Memorial Hospital and Mercy Hospital Joplin.
Education & Training
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1985 - 1989
- Tulane UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- Tulane UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsOperative treatment of the degenerated segment adjacent to a lumbar fusion.Thomas S. Whitecloud, J. M. Davis, Paul M. Olive> ;Spine. 1994 Mar 1
- 9 citationsLower cervical spondylosis and myelopathy in adults with Down's syndrome.Paul M. Olive, Thomas S. Whitecloud, James T. Bennett> ;Spine. 1988 Jul 1