Dr. Rahill is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2925 Professional Pl
Colorado Springs, CO 80904Phone(719) 445-0344Fax(719) 445-0347
- Is this information wrong?
- I am Fellowship trained in Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy and hold dual Board Certification in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. I have completed additional fellowship training in orthopedic trauma with the AO group in Switzerland and Germany. I have special interest in ACL reconstruction, shoulder and elbow reconstruction, ankle reconstruction, fracture care and joint replacement.
Education & Training
- Aspen Foundation Sports MedicineFellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1997
- University of Oklahoma College of EngineeringBS, Petroleum Engineering, With Distinction, 1981 - 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- OK State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: