Are you Dr. Righi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
590 Court Street
Keene, NH 03431
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Righi, MD is an otolaryngologist in Keene, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire, Ohio, and Vermont. He is affiliated with Cheshire Medical Center, Monadnock Community Hospital, and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1993 - 1994
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1989 - 1993
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1986 - 1988
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 1994
- VT State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsPolymorphisms of xenobiotic metabolizing genes in oropharyngeal carcinomaArmando G. Amador, Paul D. Righi, Shokri Radpour, Eric T. Everett, Edward C. Weisberger, Mark Langer, George J. Eckert, Arden G. Christen, Samuel Campbell, Don Jon Sum...> ;Oral Surgery Oral Medicine Oral Pathology Oral Radiology and Endodontology. 2002 Apr 1
- 4 citationsIsolated cervical recurrence of squamous cell carcinoma in the previously treated neck.Bryan J. Krol, Paul D. Righi, Edward C. Weisberger, Ronald M. Smith, Mike Wynne> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2000 Nov 1
- 17 citationsFactors related to outcome of salvage therapy for isolated cervical recurrence of squamous cell carcinoma in the previously treated neck: a multi-institutional study.Bryan J. Krol, Paul D. Righi, Joseph A. Paydarfar, Elbert T. Cheng, Ronald M. Smith, Daniel C. Lai, Vaibhav Bhargava, Jay F. Piccirillo, John T. Hayes, Allen Jung-Chen...> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2000 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Cheshire Medical CenterKeene, New Hampshire
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterLebanon, New Hampshire
- Monadnock Community HospitalPeterborough, New Hampshire