Dr. Sanchirico is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1630 23rd Ave
Lewiston, ID 83501Phone+1 208-799-6505
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2002 - 2006
- St Joseph's HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- ID State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Intralobar pulmonary sequestration: incidental finding in an asymptomatic patient.Megan C. Phelps, Paul J. Sanchirico, David C. Pfeiffer> ;Radiology Case Reports. 2020 Oct 1
- 1 citationsA case of thoracoabdominal splenosis.Samuel Kosydar, Paul J. Sanchirico, David C. Pfeiffer> ;Radiology Case Reports. 2020 Jan 1
- The Posterior Axial Oblique Projection for Radiographic Examination of the Patella.Victor N White, Michelle Cameron-Donaldson, Paul J Sanchirico, John Dorr> ;Radiologic technology. 2019 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: