Dr. Simonoff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Whitcher St NE
Marietta, GA 30060Phone+1 770-424-6893Fax+1 770-528-9938
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1995 - 1998
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 1998
- GA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsDrug Utilization in the Old Old and How it Relates to Self-Perceived Health and All-Cause Mortality: Results from the Bronx Aging StudyDawn L. Hershman, Paul A. Simonoff, William H. Frishman, Francine Paston, Miriam K. Aronson> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 1995 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: