Are you Dr. Thompson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12141 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77082Phone+1 281-558-3444Fax+1 281-781-2003
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Thompson, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and West Virginia. He is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare West, East Houston Regional Medical Center, and HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood.
Education & Training
- Methodist Hospital (Houston)Residency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1992 - 1996
- West Virginia UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- West Virginia University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- WV State Medical License 1992 - 2003
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsDecreased functional connectivity of hippocampal subregions and methylation of the NR3C1 gene in Han Chinese adults who lost their only child.Rongfeng Qi, Yifeng Luo, Li Zhang, Yifei Weng, Wesley Surento, Qiang Xu, Neda Jahanshad, Lingjiang Li, Zhihong Cao, Guangming Lu, Paul M. Thompson> ;Psychological Medicine. 2021 Jun 1
- 6 citationsChallenges and opportunities for neuroimaging in young patients with traumatic brain injury: a coordinated effort towards advancing discovery from the ENIGMA pediatric...Emily L. Dennis, Karen Caeyenberghs, Robert F. Asarnow, Talin Babikian, Brenda Bartnik-Olson, Erin D. Bigler, Anthony Figaji, Christopher C. Giza, Naomi J. Goodrich-Hu...> ;Brain Imaging and Behavior. 2021 Apr 1
- 3 citationsAnalysis of structural brain asymmetries in attention?deficit/hyperactivity disorder in 39 datasetsMerel Postema, Martine Hoogman, Sara Ambrosino, Philip Asherson, Tobias Banaschewski, Cibele Edom Bandeira, A.A. Baranov, Claiton H.D. Bau, Sarah Baumeister, Ramona Ba...> ;Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry. 2021 Mar 22
- Join now to see all
- Massachusetts Life Sciences Center Capital Funding to Support Three Programs at Medical SchoolAugust 22nd, 2020