Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Paulette SaddlerNYU 2023
Overview of Dr. Saddler
Dr. Paulette Saddler is an internist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NYU Langone Hospitals and New York-Presbyterian Hospital. She received her medical degree from Howard University College of Medicine and has been in practice 35 years. She is one of 750 doctors at NYU Langone Hospitals and one of 939 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Internal Medicine. She has 1 publication.
Office355 West 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019Fax+1 212-305-3213
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Howard UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1985
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkInternship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1985 - 1987
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Etodolac-lidocaine Patch in Subjects Experiencing Acute Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness Start of enrollment: 2016 Mar 01
Publications & Presentations
- Breast cancer, socioeconomics, and aging in minority populations.Streeter, O. E., Saddler, P. Y.> ;Ethn Dis. 2001
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: