Dr. Cornatzer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Cornatzer's full profile
Office701 Princeton Ave SW
Birmingham, AL 35211Phone+1 205-783-3000Fax+1 205-387-4717
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 2009 - 2011
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Jagiellonian University Medical CollegeClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2012 - 2013
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Apolipoprotein A-I mimetic peptide treatment inhibits inflammatory responses and improves survival in septic rats.Zhang, Z., Datta, G., Zhang, Y., Miller, A. P., Mochon, P., Chen, Y. F., Chatham, J., Anantharamaiah, G. M., White, C. R.> ;Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2009 Aug 01
- Vaughan Regional Medical CenterSelma, Alabama
- Princeton Baptist Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: