Dr. Demian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office411 N Harrison St
Princeton, NJ 08540Phone+1 609-683-7800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2017 - 2018
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2014 - 2017
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 2014 - 2025
- CA State License 2017 - 2019
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsProclaim™ DRG Neurostimulator System for the management of chronic, intractable pain.Jonathan M Hagedorn, Pavli S. Demian, Keith-Austin Scarfo, Alyson M Engle, Timothy R. Deer> ;Pain Management. 2020 May 19
- Penn Medicine Princeton Medical CenterPlainsboro, New Jersey
- St. Francis Medical CenterTrenton, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at HamiltonTrenton, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: