Are you Dr. Vermani?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office530 W Badillo St
Covina, CA 91722Phone+1 626-966-1113Fax+1 626-967-2700
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Pawan Vermani, MD is a pulmonologist in Covina, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Emanate Health Inter-Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1997 - 1999
- St Vincent HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- Kabul University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 1998
Publications & Presentations
- Transcatheter delivery of c-myc antisense oligomers reduces neointimal formation in a porcine model of coronary artery balloon injury.Shi, Y., Fard, A., Galeo, A., Hutchinson, H. G., Vermani, P., Dodge, G. R., Hall, D. J., Shaheen, F., Zalewski, A.> ;Circulation. 1994 Aug
- Transgene expression in the coronary circulation: transcatheter gene delivery.Shi, Y., Fard, A., Vermani, P., Zalewski, A.> ;Gene Ther. 1994 Nov
- Emanate Health Inter-Community HospitalCovina, California