Dr. Parikh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Paterson Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-7122Fax(732) 235-7144
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a clinican educator, Vice Chair of Quality and Safety, and academic hospitalist who specializes in medical education and quality improvement, patient safety, and health systems science. As an academic hospitalist, my areas of interest are improvement in efficiency, transitions of care and improving communication at time of discharge.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterChief Residency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2014
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Alpha Omega Alpha 2019
Publications & Presentations
- Recurrence of Upper Extremity Deep Vein Thrombosis Secondary to COVID-19Yesha H. Parekh, Nicole J. Altomare, Erin P. McDonnell, Martin J. Blaser, Payal Parikh> ;Viruses. 2021 May 11
- COVID-19 as a Trigger of Recurrent Guillain-Barré Syndrome.Erin P. McDonnell, Nicole J. Altomare, Yesha H. Parekh, Ram C. Gowda, Payal Parikh, Mark H. Lazar, Martin J. Blaser> ;Pathogenetics. 2020 Nov 19
- COVID-19: Implications for Advanced Care Planning and End-of-life CareMishal Reja, Jay Naik, Payal Parikh> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020 Jul 21
- Join now to see all
- Altered expression of the neuropeptide VGF in psychiatric disorders.1. Alder, J., Parikh, PD., Jernstedt Krol, J., Hyde. T.M., Buyske, S. and Thakker-Varia, S, Society for Neuroscience. 843.9., 2008
- .. Prevalence of Anemia and Cardiovascular Disease in Early Chronic Kidney Disease1. Parikh, PD., Demello, C., Nicolazzo, D., Menon, V., Balakrishnan, V., and Rao, M.., ASN, San Diego, CA, 2006
- Diversity of GABAergic and Glycinergic Amacrine Cell Dendritic Fields in Tiger Salamander RetinaParikh, PD., Heflin, SJ, and Cook, PB., Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci, ARVO, Ft Lauderdaule, Fl, 2005
- First Case of COVID-19 Triggering Recurrent Clots in Patient's ArmMay 20th, 2021
- Scientists Report First Case of Recurring Guillain-Barre Tied to COVIDDecember 11th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: