Dr. Jessa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2401 Hickswood Rd
High Point, NC 27265Phone(336) 885-9675Fax(336) 885-9782
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Preventive Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- McLaren Health Care CorporationInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- West Virginia University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State License 2015 - 2022
- KY State License 2004 - 2022
- MI State License 2002 - 2003
- OH State License 1989 - 2022
- GA State License 1988 - 2016
- WV State License Active through 2012
- AOA Board of Preventive Medicine Preventive Medicine/Occupational-Environmental Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsMultimorbidity patterns and associations with functional limitations among an aging population in prison.Madison L. Gates, Elizabeth G. Hunter, Vivian G. Dicks, Peace N. Jessa, Veronica Walker, Wonsuk Yoo> ;Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics. 2018 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: