Dr. Blandon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10175 Gateway West Blvd
El Paso, TX 79925Phone(915) 283-3953Fax(915) 283-3954
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of New MexicoFellowship, Nephrology, 2000 - 2002
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- NM State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: