Dr. Calves is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 Bi County Blvd
Farmingdale, NY 11735Phone+1 631-828-7417Fax+1 631-828-7494
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Pedro Calves is an internist in Bay Shore, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center, St. Charles Hospital, Mercy Medical Center, and St. Joseph Hospital. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Upstate Medical University and has been in practice 32 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. He specializes in hospice & palliative medicine, pulmonology, and pain medicine.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityMAS, Population Health Management, 2017 - 2019
- Nassau University Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- RowanSOM/OPTI/Jefferson Health/Virtua Our Lady of LourdesFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1987 - 1991
- NY State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 2006
- Fellow (FCCP) American College of Chest Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsThe NEAT Predictive Model for Survival in Patients with Advanced Cancer.Amanda Zucker, Chiaojung Jillian Tsai, John Loscalzo, Pedro Calves, Johnny Kao> ;Cancer Research and Treatment. 2018 Jan 24
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: