Dr. Pereira is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMountainview Medical Group
9 Post Road Suite D7
Oakland, NJ 07436Phone(201) 337-1700Fax(201) 337-1703
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Pedro Pereira is an internist in Oakland, NJ and is affiliated with Valley Hospital. He received his medical degree from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and has been in practice 21 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish and Portuguese. He is experienced in diabetes mellitus and geriatrics.
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsMurgocil is a highly bioactive staphylococcal-specific inhibitor of the peptidoglycan glycosyltransferase enzyme MurG.Paul Mann, Anna Müller, Li Xiao, Pedro M. Pereira, Christine Yang, Sang Ho Lee, Hao Wang, Joanna Trzeciak, Jonathan Schneeweis, Margarida Moreira dos Santos, Nicholas ...> ;ACS Chemical Biology. 2013 Sep 5
- 122 citationsInhibition of WTA synthesis blocks the cooperative action of PBPs and sensitizes MRSA to β-lactams.Maya A. Farha, Alexander A. Leung, Edward W. Sewell, Michael A. D'Elia, Sarah E. Allison, Linda Ejim, Pedro M. Pereira, Mariana G. Pinho, Gerard D. Wright, Eric D. Brown> ;ACS Chemical Biology. 2013 Jan 18
- 146 citationsRestoring Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Susceptibility to β-Lactam AntibioticsChristopher M. Tan, Alex G. Therien, Jun Lu, Sang Ho Lee, Alexandre Caron, Charles Gill, Christian Lebeau-Jacob, Liliana L. Benton-Perdomo, João M. Monteiro, Pedro M. ...> ;Science Translational Medicine. 2012 Mar 21
- Join now to see all
- Spanish, Portuguese
- Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical CenterHackensack, New Jersey
- Valley HospitalRidgewood, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: