Are you Dr. Dubois?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1117 S Douglas Blvd
Midwest City, OK 73130Phone+1 405-741-8686Fax+1 405-733-9621
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peggy Dubois, MD is a board certified family physician in Midwest City, Oklahoma. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma and Colorado. She is affiliated with AllianceHealth Midwest.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterResidency, Surgery, 1979 - 1984
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- OK State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsA clinical decision analysis of cryotherapy compared with expectant management for cervical dysplasiaRobert M. Hamm, Vickie Loemker, Kathryn L. Reilly, Gary Johnson, Peggy Dubois, Kathleen Staveley-O'Carroll, James Brand, Tomas Owens, Kenneth Smith> ;Journal of Family Practice. 1998 Sep 1
- AllianceHealth MidwestOklahoma City, Oklahoma