Are you Dr. Wadman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7901 Farrow Rd
Columbia, SC 29203Phone+1 803-935-5809
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peggy Wadman, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Columbia, South Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. She is affiliated with Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Fellowship, Forensic Psychiatry, 2001 - 2002
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Residency, Psychiatry, 1997 - 2001
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsPrinciples of suicide risk assessment. How to interview depressed patients and tailor treatment.Richard L. Frierson, Margaret Melikian, Peggy C Wadman> ;Postgraduate Medicine. 2002 Sep 1
- Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical CenterColumbia, South Carolina