Dr. Zhang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office123 Summer Street
Worcester, MA 01608Phone+1 508-582-0600
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peng Zhang is a hospitalist in Wareham, MA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Tobey Hospital, Saint Luke’s Hospital and Charlton Memorial Hospital with Southcoast Hospitals Group. He received his medical degree from The Second Military Medicine Univ and has been in practice 34 years. He specializes in hospital medicine.
Education & Training
- One Brooklyn Health System/Interfaith Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Saint Joseph Health SystemInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2003 - 2004
- The Second Military Medicine UnivClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCardioprotective effects of early intervention with sacubitril/valsartan on pressure overloaded rat hearts.Xiaofei Li, Julie Braza, Ulrike Mende, Gaurav Choudhary, Peng Zhang> ;Scientific Reports. 2021 Aug 16
- 8 citationsFemoral Neuropathy: A Rare Presentation of Retroperitoneal Hematoma with Review of LiteratureKamal Kant Sahu, Ajay Kumar Mishra, Peng Zhang> ;Indian Journal of Hematology and Blood Transfusion. 2020 Jan 1
- 27 citationsFatty Acid Oxidation Protects against Hyperoxia-induced Endothelial Cell Apoptosis and Lung Injury in Neonatal Mice.Hongwei Yao, Jiannan Gong, Abigail L. Peterson, Xuexin Lu, Peng Zhang, Phyllis A. Dennery> ;American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. 2019 May 31
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: