Dr. Goodall is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5841 S. MARYLAND AVE.
Chicago, IL 60637Phone(773) 834-2229Fax(773) 702-5159
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2001 - 2005
- Meharry Medical CollegeClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsRapid, inexpensive, fingerstick, whole-blood, sensitive, specific, point-of-care test for anti-Toxoplasma antibodies.Joseph Lykins, Xuan Li, Pauline Levigne, Ying Zhou, Kamal El Bissati, Fatima Clouser, Martine Wallon, Florence Morel, Karen Leahy, Bouchra El Mansouri, Maryam Siddiqui...> ;PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases. 2018 Aug 16
- Preventive Care in Women's Health.Anita Blanchard, Perpetua Goodall> ;Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics of North America. 2016 Jun 1
- 26 citationsObesity as a risk factor for failed trial of labor in patients with previous cesarean delivery.Perpetua Goodall, Jennifer T. Ahn, Jeff B. Chapa, Judith U. Hibbard> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2004 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: