Overview of= profile.complete_full_name
Perry Russell APRN is a nurse practitioner with more than 20 years of experience in nursing and healthcare, with a focus on wellness, and acute and chronic conditions. She earned a master’s degree in nursing from the University of Louisiana Lafayette.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) Family Nurse Practitioner
- St. Tammany Health SystemCovington, Louisiana
Education & Training
- University of Louisiana at LafayetteMasters, 2013
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Spirit of Nursing for outstanding achievement, leadership and contribtion to my local school and community. US Army
- Invited particiopant of the Roundtable lunch discussion following The Atlantic's Inventing the Future of Health town hall, underwritten by the Blue Cross and Shield Association and BCBS of LA.
- Louisiana Association of Nurse PractitionersMember
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honors Society of Nursing, Delta ChapterMember
Covington, LA 70443Fax+1 985-773-1601
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: