Are you Dr. Garcia?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office919 E 32nd St
Austin, TX 78705Phone+1 512-476-7111Fax+1 214-947-2525
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Pete Garcia, MD is an internist in Austin, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1980 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Pharmacokinetics of tiludronate in horses: a field population study.Popot, M. A.,Jacobs, M.,Garcia, P.,Loup, B.,Guyonnet, D. J.,Toutain, P. L.,Bailly-Chouriberry, L.,Bonnaire, Y.> ;Equine Vet. J.. 2017 Dec 02
- St. David's Medical CenterAustin, Texas