Dr. Boehringer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Ave NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102Phone(505) 727-5785Fax(505) 727-9437
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California San Francisco Affiliate HospitalChief Residency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- UCSF - FresnoResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- State University of Rio de Janeiro Faculty of Medical ScienceClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsImproving the quality of the order-writing process for inpatient orders in a teaching hospital.Peter A. Boehringer, Jeanette Rylander, Dominic Dizon, Michael W. Peterson> ;Quality management in health care. 2007 Jul 1
- The quest for the normal hemoglobin concentration.Peter A. Boehringer, Ivy L. Darden> ;Blood. 2006 Jul 15
- German, Portuguese
- Lovelace Medical CenterAlbuquerque, New Mexico
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: