Dr. Bravos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office460 Plumas Blvd
Yuba City, CA 95991Phone(530) 749-5500
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Bravos is an anesthesiologist in Yuba City, CA. He received his medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine and has been in practice 21 years. He is experienced in diabetic neuropathy, chronic pain, pain management, spinal anesthesia, and regional anesthesiology.
Education & Training
- UMassMBA, Business, 2014 - 2017
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2002
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterInternship, Anesthesiology, 1998 - 1999
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 67 citationsInhibitory effects of the quinolone antibiotics trovafloxacin, ciprofloxacin, and levofloxacin on osteoblastic cells in vitro.Paul Holtom, Steven A. Pavkovic, Peter D. Bravos, Michael J. Patzakis, Lane Shepherd, Baruch Frenkel> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 2000 Sep 1
- 6 citationsCulture results in open wound treatment with muscle transfer for tibial osteomyelitis.Michael J. Patzakis, Nathan Greene, Paul Holtom, Lane Shepherd, Peter D. Bravos, Randy Sherman> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1999 Mar 1
- Relation of surface area to in vitro elution characteristics of vancomycin-impregnated polymethylmethacrylate spacers.Holtom, P. D., Warren, C. A., Greene, N. W., Bravos, P. D., Ressler, R. L., Shepherd, L., McPherson, E. J., Patzakis, M. J.> ;Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 1998 Mar
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: