Dr. Einersen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Gustave L. Levy Place
Mount Sinai Garlock Division of Surgery
New York, NY 10029
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board eligible general surgeon pursuing an advanced GI minimally invasive surgery fellowship at Mount Sinai in New York.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineFellowship, Laparoscopic Surgery, 2020 - 2021
- University of ColoradoResidency, General Surgery, 2013 - 2020
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 2013, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2019 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPlatelet adenosine diphosphate receptor inhibition provides no advantage in predicting need for platelet transfusion or massive transfusion.Gregory R. Stettler, Ernest E. Moore, Hunter B. Moore, Geoffrey R. Nunns, Benjamin R. Huebner, Peter M. Einersen, Arsen Ghasabyan, Christopher C. Silliman, Anirban Ban...> ;Surgery. 2017 Dec 1
- 26 citationsTranexamic acid is associated with increased mortality in patients with physiological fibrinolysisHunter B. Moore, Ernest E. Moore, Benjamin R. Huebner, Gregory R. Stettler, Geoffrey R. Nunns, Peter M. Einersen, Christopher C. Silliman, Angela Sauaia> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 2017 May 8
- 13 citationsViscoelastic Tissue Plasminogen Activator Challenge Predicts Massive Transfusion in 15 MinutesHunter B. Moore, Ernest E. Moore, Michael P. Chapman, Benjamin R. Huebner, Peter M. Einersen, Solimon Oushy, Christopher C. Silliman, Anirban Banerjee, Angela Sauaia> ;Journal of The American College of Surgeons. 2017 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: