Are you Dr. Fishman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Community Dr
North Shore University Hospital Emergency Department
Manhasset, NY 11030Phone+1 516-562-2925
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Fishman, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Manhasset, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center and Berkshire Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2007
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 51 citationsThe Impact of Trauma Activations on the Care of Emergency Department Patients With Potential Acute Coronary SyndromesPeter E. Fishman, Frances S. Shofer, Jennifer L. Robey, Kara E. Zogby, Patrick M. Reilly, Charles C. Branas, Jesse M. Pines, Judd E. Hollander> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2006 Oct 1