- Dr. Peter Gunther, MD is a family physician in South Burlington, Vermont. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Vermont. He is affiliated with Fletcher Allen Health Care.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Internal Medicine: General Internal Medicine
Education & Medical Training
- Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University
- University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health Care
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition ProgramNational Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition ProgramNational Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Publications & Presentations
- A continuous quality improvement cycle for teaching the identification of psychosocial problems to general internal medicine residents. Gunther, P. G., Bingham, R. L.; Acad Med. 1993 Apr.
- Exercise conditioning in the elderly coronary patient. Ades, P. A., Hanson, J. S., Gunther, P. G., Tonino, R. P.; J Am Geriatr Soc. 1987 Feb 01.
- Hypertension, exercise, and beta-adrenergic blockade. Ades, P. A., Gunther, P. G., Meacham, C. P., Handy, M. A., LeWinter, M. M.; Ann Intern Med. 1988 Oct 15.
- Register to See 1 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Peter Gunther, Dr. Peter Gunther, MD, Dr. P Gunther