Dr. Heublein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office759 Bayview Ave
Pacific Grove, CA 93950
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Neurology, 1976 - 1979
- San Joaquin General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- University of California Davis School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 262 citationsDisease caused by a marine Vibrio. Clinical characteristics and epidemiology.Paul A. Blake, Michael H. Merson, Robert E. Weaver, Dannie G. Hollis, Peter C. Heublein> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 1979 Jan 4
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: