Are you Dr. Howison?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office380 9th St
Florence, OR 97439Phone(541) 997-7134Fax(541) 902-1679
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Howison, MD is a board certified family physician in Florence, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon, California, and Ohio. He is affiliated with PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center University District.
Education & Training
- Grant Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- The Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1994 - 2021
- CA State Medical License 1979 - Present
- OH State Medical License 1976 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA chiroptical study of penicillins.L. A. Mitscher, Peter W. Howison, Theodore D. Sokoloski> ;The Journal of Antibiotics. 1974 Mar 1
- 1 citationsCircular dichroism studies of aryl diasteroisomers. 3. Cupra A spectra of chloramphenicol derivatives.Lester A. Mitscher, Peter W. Howison, Theodore D. Sokoloski> ;Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 1973 Feb 1
- 1 citationsCircular dichroism studies of aryl diastereoisomers. 2. Dependence of 1 L b transition sign upon the nature of the para substituent in various chloramphenicol derivati...Lester A. Mitscher, Peter W. Howison, J. B. Lapidus, Theodore D. Sokoloski> ;Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 1973 Feb 1