Are you Dr. Klementowicz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 68 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Mcgregor St
Manchester, NH 03102Phone+1 603-663-6657Fax+1 603-663-6915
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Klementowicz, MD is a cardiologist in Manchester, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and New York. He is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center, Elliot Hospital, and St. Joseph Hospital.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Montefiore)Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1982 - 1984
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1994 - 2003
- NH State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1979 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity EMR, GE Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsHDL deficiency due to a new insertion mutation (ApoA-INashua) and review of the literature.Esther Y. Lee, Peter T. Klementowicz, Robert A. Hegele, Bela F. Asztalos, Ernst J. Schaefer> ;Journal of Clinical Lipidology. 2013 Mar 1
- 158 citationsLyme Carditis: An Important Cause of Reversible Heart BlockHugh F. McALISTER, Peter T. Klementowicz, Carolyn Andrews, John D. Fisher, Michael S. Feld, Seymour Furman> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1989 Mar 1
- 18 citationsTreadmill assessment of an activity-modulated pacemaker: the importance of individual programming.Hugh F. McALISTER, Judith E. Soberman, Peter T. Klementowicz, Carolyn Andrews, Seymour Furman> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 1989 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Catholic Medical CenterManchester, New Hampshire
- Monadnock Community HospitalPeterborough, New Hampshire
- St. Joseph HospitalNashua, New Hampshire
- Elliot HospitalManchester, New Hampshire