Dr. Kolettis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 6th Ave S
Birmingham, AL 35233Phone(205) 934-9999Fax(205) 801-7551
- Is this information wrong?
- Director, Urology Residency Program
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Male Infertility, 1997 - 1998
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Urology, 1991 - 1997
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1998 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 1992 - 2008
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- LIsted in Best Doctors in America Best Doctors in America, 2009-2017
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- RAD 1203: Pilot Trial Evaluating Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy With Integrated Boost for Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer Start of enrollment: 2013 Feb 01Kolettis, P.N.,Burnett, O.L.,Kim, R.Y.,Jacob, R.,Dobelbower, M.C.,Fiveash, J.B.
Publications & Presentations
- One size does not fit all: variations by ethnicity in demographic characteristics of men seeking fertility treatment across North AmericaAndrew Chen, Keith Jarvi, Katherine Lajkosz, James F. Smith, Kirk C. Lo, Ethan D. Grober, Susan Lau, Jared M. Bieniek, Robert E. Brannigan, Victor Chow, Trustin Domes,...> ;Fertility and Sterility. 2021 Jul 26
- 2 citationsFormalin Versus Bouin Solution for Testis Biopsies: Which Is the Better Fixative?James Ellenburg, Peter N. Kolettis, Joseph C. Drwiega, Anna M Posey, Matthew S. Goldberg, Mitra Mehrad, Giovanna A. Giannico, Jennifer B. Gordetsky> ;Clinical pathology (Thousand Oaks, Ventura County, Calif.). 2020 Jan 2
- 5 citationsSelf-Identified African Americans and prostate cancer risk: West African genetic ancestry is associated with prostate cancer diagnosis and with higher Gleason sum on b...William E. Grizzle, Rick A. Kittles, Soroush Rais-Bahrami, Ebony Shah, George W. Adams, Mark S. DeGuenther, Peter N. Kolettis, Jeffrey W. Nix, James E. Bryant, Ravi Ch...> ;Cancer Medicine. 2019 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: