Are you Dr. Kovacs?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 67 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office655 W 8th St
Jacksonville, FL 32209Phone(904) 244-0411
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Kovacs, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Jacksonville, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and California. He is affiliated with UF Health Jacksonville and Memorial Hospital Jacksonville.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1993 - 1997
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - Present
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsIn vivo electrophysiological effects of insulin in the rat brain.Peter Kovacs, Andras Hajnal> ;Neuropeptides. 2009 Aug 1
- 8 citationsA protocol-contract for opioid use in patients with chronic pain not due to malignancyAnthony F. Kirkpatrick, Manjul Derasari, Peter L. Kovacs, Bruce D. Lamb, Robert P. Miller, Anthony Reading> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 1998 Aug 1