Are you Dr. Lanasa?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office801 W I-20
Arlington, TX 76017Phone+1 817-784-8268Fax+1 817-417-1150
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Lanasa, MD is a radiation oncologist in Arlington, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Pennsylvania, and New York. He is affiliated with USMD Hospital at Arlington, Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, and Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South.
Education & Training
- St Barnabas Medical CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1989 - 1993
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1992 - 2006
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2004
- NJ State Medical License 1990 - 1993
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsMisoprostol-induced radioprotection of Syrian hamster embryo cells in utero from cell death and oncogenic transformationRichard C. Miller, Peter LaNasa, Wayne R. Hanson> ;Radiation Research. 1994 Jul 1
- 5 citationsMisoprostol-induced radioprotection of oncogenic transformation.Peter LaNasa, Richard C. Miller, W. R. Hanson, Eric J. Hall> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 1994 May 15
- Misoprostol: a potent cytotoxic and oncogenic radioprotector.Miller, R. C., Lanasa, P., Hanson, W. R.> ;Adv Exp Med Biol. 1997
- Join now to see all
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort WorthFort Worth, Texas
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth SouthBurleson, Texas
- Medical City Fort WorthFort Worth, Texas
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial HospitalArlington, Texas
- USMD Hospital at ArlingtonArlington, Texas